22,00 € tax incl.
Calificaciones y evaluaciones de los clientes
Warning: Last items in stock!
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Zero degree plugs are sold by the each.
1. Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
2. Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
3. Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
4. Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
5. Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
6. Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
|Central / Lateral ?||Laterales|
|Modelo de tapones FCS||FCSII|