11,00 € TTC
Notes et avis clients
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Résine époxy SR Surf Clear EVO Sicomin
Sicomin Surf Clear EVO epoxy system is:
- specially formulated for the manufacturing of surf boards.
- suitable for hand lay up of glass, carbon, aramid, natural and synthetic fibers.
- compatible with all commercial foams: polystyrene, polyurethane, cross-linked & linear PVC foams and others.
- compatible with all typical fillers used in the surf Industry.
High mechanical performance epoxy system recommended for surfboard production.
Yields surfboards with a flexible touch, high temperature and UV stability.
High surface and' plug finishing, for high gloss requirement.
Other applications: surf repairs, fin boxes & plugs, pattern and model coating, etc...
Low odor and reduced skin aggression for a better work environment.
3 hardeners EVO are available with the same mixing 2 / 1 ratio by volume.
- Medium hardener is designed for big boards or high ambient temperature applications (over 35 °C).
- Fast hardener is designed for classic boards In mild temperature working conditions (around 20"C).
- Super-Fast hardener is designed for fast lamination, gloss and repairs or low temperature application conditions.
Advices for application:
Work in a clean environment with heating facility.
Ideal working temperature from 18 °C to 30 °C.
Maintain a constant temperature during lamination.
Avoid high ambient humidity.
Avoid exposure to U.V. during the cure. Laminates and coatings benefitting from a sun free post cure or polymerized for at least 7 days at 18°C will obtain greater U.V. resistance and mechanical properties
Do not dilute with solvents. Please consult our technical assistance.
The use of compatible pigments is possible.
Keep packaging well-sealed as hardeners are sensitive to carbonic gas and humidity.
A polyurethane or other top coat paint can (for best UV protection) be applied, without primer, after sanding the final
layer of Surf Clear EVO.
*SICOMIN Is heavily involved in green chemistry. When technology and availability of raw materials allows, we choose
raw materials from biomass sourcing. Surf Clear EVO epoxy resin is manufactured with a green carbon content of 40 %.
*Hardeners react with carbon dioxide and moisture. Need to be kept in its original closed container. Avoid to a maximum any contact with air. If the aspect becomes cloudy, do not use.
Epoxy resin Surf Clear EVO
|Color Gardner||2 maximum|
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||@ 15°C||5100 ± 1020|
|@ 20°C||2700 ± 540|
|@ 25°C||1550 ± 310|
|@ 30°C||950 ± 190|
|@ 40°C||400 ± 80|
|Density||@ 20°C||1.18 ± 0.01|
|Refractive index||@ 25°C||1.5452|
|Storage stability||Ambiant||2 years minimum. Cristalization free|
|Ref||SD EVO Medium||SD EVO Fast||SD EVO Super Fast|
|Aspect / Colour||Clear liquid||Clear liquid||Clear liquid|
|Color Gardner||1 max||1 max||1 max|
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||@ 15°C||215 ± 45||450 ± 90||650 ± 130|
|@ 20°C||145 ± 30||290 ± 60||400 ± 80|
|@ 25°C||100 ± 20||190 ± 40||270 ± 54|
|@ 30°C||70 ± 15||130 ± 25||180 ± 36|
|@ 40°C||40 ± 10||68 ± 15||90 ± 18|
|Storage stability||15 to 25°C||24 months|